| Coming to CIRM
From the airport Marseille-Provence Marignane
- Take the navette for the train station “gare Saint-Charles” (every 20 minutes between 4h30 and 23h30, the travel last about 30 minutes, price about 9 €)
- Arrived at the train station, see below
- Airport website
The station is called Marseille-Saint-Charles. You may choose to use:
- wether a taxi until the campus (for a distance of 11km, the price may range from 35 to 45 € according to the hour).
- or the subway, line 2 (red) Bougainville-Dromel until the station “Rond-Point du Prado” (the subway is open from 5h00 to 21h00) then, using the same ticket, the bus number 21 until the terminus (every 15 minutes between 5h15 and 21h00 during the week – on Sunday, the last bus leave at 21h10) . The travel last about 35 minutes.
- Night bus (past 21h00) : number 521 direct until terminus campus universitaire de Luminy (timetables : 21h19, 21h54, 22h34, 23h09, 0h24).
- RTM website
- Phone number for Train Reservation and information: SNCF: 36 35 SNCF Website
There are two freeways leading to Marseille:
- From the West (A55 “Littoral”) or the North (A7), use the “tunnel à péage Prado-Carénage”. It cost a little less than 3€ but offers a important gain of time.
- From the East (A50) leave the freeway at Marseille Centre, direction “La Capelette”
Travel details :
Please note On the campus, you can borrow a bicycle for a day or a week Information :The house of transports